Before I start you should know this recipe is very versatile. You can pretty much add or change anything you want depending on your tastes.
2 cups graham cracker crumbs (I crushed my own and it ended up being about a package with an extra three crackers)
3/4 cup butter
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans, anything you want)
14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk
1 1/3 cups shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees on convection).
2. Line a 13 x 9 inch pan with parchment paper.
3. Melt butter in microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds and then add the graham crackers to the butter. Mix the two together until the graham cracker crumbs are all moist and sticking together. Take the mixture and press it into the pan.
4. Spread half of the condensed milk over the graham cracker crust.
5. Spread the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and nuts over the condensed milk.
6. Pour the rest of the condensed milk over the chips and nuts.
7. Sprinkle the coconut ships over the condensed milk.
8. Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.